Is a Doorless Shower Right for You?
A doorless shower is a shower without a door or curtain and often has a 3-walled enclosure. Doorless showers have many pros and cons. Here are a few of each, from the perspective of Marble Makeover, a 5-star rated bathroom remodeler serving greater Denver, CO:
- A doorless shower can make a small bathroom feel more spacious.
- They can be easier to clean than showers with doors or curtains since there are no nooks and crannies for mold and mildew to grow.
- They can be stylish and modern and can give your bathroom an updated look.
- Without a door or curtain, a doorless shower can let water spray outside the shower area, which can be a problem if your bathroom is not well ventilated.
- They may not be ideal if you have young children or pets, as there is nothing to prevent them from walking into the shower while someone is using it.
- Privacy can be an issue since anyone who walks into your bathroom can see into the shower.
If you’re considering a doorless shower for your next bathroom remodeling project, call Marble Makeover at (402) 934-3646. Our experienced and professional team will work with you to create the perfect bathroom for your needs and style.